LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

New Food Find

Yummy goodness!  I got these at Target today (after I tried one from a co-worker):

I got the variety pack with White Chocolate Macadamia, Peanut Butter Cookie and Lemon Zest.  They also come in a variety pack with Nutz Over Chocolate, Caramel Nut Brownie and S'mores.  They are only 80 calories a piece and they have 4 grams of protien.

I also bought these:

These have have 12 grams of protien and 190 calories.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, I saw those and was thinking about trying them. I might just have to now! :) I do love me some macadamia nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried those though I've heard they are good. Love your blog layout...don't think I mentioned that before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Thanks for sharing. I will definitely be getting a box.

    ReplyDelete