LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ok...so I lied

I am NOT moving to Facebook.  Way too many restrictions as far as what I can post.  So I deleted that page...don't go looking for it because it ain't gonna be there! 

So anyway...I just had my 6th fill.  I am at just under 6 ccs. AND I AM IN THE GREEN ZONE BABY!  I am consistently eating 1/2 to 1 cup per meal and feeling satisfied.  And that satiety lasts for at least 4 hours.  And the best news??  I am down a total of 60 pounds.  I haven't weighed this "little" in over 8 years.  I am also going to take this opportunity to give myself a pat on the back...I have not had a drop of a carbonated beverage since January 8, 2011.  And let me tell you...It is HARD.  That is what I crave the most.  Just a Diet Coke...maybe with a little lime...but I fear I'm a bit like a crack addict and one sip will lead to another, will lead to another...you get the picture.  So what is your craving?  Do you ever give into it?  How do you avoid temptation?  Also - I am curious - does anyone still use a straw to drink?  I was told this was big no-no.  Strange how everything varies between surgeons!

Amanda

8 comments:

  1. That's great loss so far! :)

    Glad you decided not to go over to FB, I was sad to read your last entry!

    Oh, and I do use a straw when I go to restaurant, no problems yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo glad you're not closing down your blog!!!

    And for cravings?? How 'bout FOOD!! Real, honest-to-goodness food.. I guess it'll come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Glad you're not leaving. Congrats on the green zone too! I don't know that I'm having any more fills at this time. I'm not at the green zone, but close enough for me. I prefer to be looser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see that you are staying! Congrats on the green zone. That's such a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah for the green zone!

    I find that carbonation bothers me because I feel like I have to burp constantly and my burps taste funny. So I stay away from soda for the most part, but my surgeon never told me not to drink it OR use a straw.

    I don't crave anything because I follow a diet of all foods in moderation. There's nothing that I cannot eat. I enjoy everything from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi- New Follower.
    I do drink with a straw but I always push what I am told.
    Coke is my crack. BTW- I can still drink it. I have to force myself to stay away from it. Ugh.
    It is hard to resist it but nothing tastes as good a slim feels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just checking in! I still use a straw...just by habit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Miss Amanda, saw you haven't blogged in a while. Everything going alright in your life? :)

    ReplyDelete