LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, February 11, 2011

BYOC and Other Ramblings

Ronnie over at Ronnie's Bandumentary, posted her answers to a questionnaire from Drazil's Blog .  Here are my responses:

  1. What day of the week do you love and what day of the week do you hate?
    I love Saturdays for obvious reasons (no work) and loathe Sundays because there is never anything to do and I get bored easily.
  2. What is your middle name and is there a meaning behind it?
    Claire.  I think there was a song out called "Claire" around the time I was born (1975).
  3. Since I’m dreaming of my next tattoo, I’m going to ask this one. Do you have any tattoos? How many? If you don’t have one – what would you get if you did have one?
    Yes, I have one.  It is the Japanese symbol for "Grace".  It is on the lower part of my calf.  And I am kind of over it.  I got it when I was 25 and now feel the Japanese symbol is a bit cliche.  Have pondered getting something else over it, but not sure a) if I want anything more b) what I would get.
  4. On that same theme of dirty little secrets…how many piercings do you have? Any you wish you had?
    Just the ears.  One hole in each ear.  Unless we are also counting fills, then in that case, 4.
  5. Repeat question: Summarize your life in blog land and in real life.
    In blog land, I am thrilled with all the positive comments I have been receiving and love how beneficial this blog and reading other blogs have been to me! 
    In real life, I can't say that I can complain.  I have a pretty OK job (on most days), great family, good friends and an awesome tool that is helping me get back on the road to being healthy!
I also want to report that I have been successful at doing the treadmill for 30 minutes 4 out of 5 days this week!  Yay me!  In the spirit of sharing, this is my playlist.  Yes, it is a bit all over the place, but it keeps me motivated!

  • Dirt Off Your Shoulder - Jay-Z
  • Womanizer - Britney Spears
  • Ring the Alarm - Beyonce
  • Telephone - Lady Gaga & Beyonce
  • Holiday - Madonna
  • Good Girls Go Bad - Cobra Starship
  • Everlong - Foo Fighters
  • Runaway - Kanye West
So I am 4 days post fill and I *think* I have pretty good restriction, even with only 1cc.  Last night for dinner I had a 3 oz chicken breast and 1/4 cup of broccoli and I was pretty full after (with no side effects).  I only managed to get in a total of 847 calories for the whole day and I am supposed to be up around 1100, so I do need to work on that.

That's all for now.  Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could take credit for the questions, but they're Drazil's (http://justmedrazil.blogspot.com)! But thanks for the link, love! :)

    I love your playlist, and I too usually have trouble getting all my calories in, I think that's why my weight loss has been stalling (even though I've been working out dilligently) so be careful of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like that fill is working pretty good. Yay on doing the treadmill! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete