- What day of the week do you love and what day of the week do you hate?
I love Saturdays for obvious reasons (no work) and loathe Sundays because there is never anything to do and I get bored easily.
- What is your middle name and is there a meaning behind it?
Claire. I think there was a song out called "Claire" around the time I was born (1975).
- Since I’m dreaming of my next tattoo, I’m going to ask this one. Do you have any tattoos? How many? If you don’t have one – what would you get if you did have one?
Yes, I have one. It is the Japanese symbol for "Grace". It is on the lower part of my calf. And I am kind of over it. I got it when I was 25 and now feel the Japanese symbol is a bit cliche. Have pondered getting something else over it, but not sure a) if I want anything more b) what I would get.
- On that same theme of dirty little secrets…how many piercings do you have? Any you wish you had?
Just the ears. One hole in each ear. Unless we are also counting fills, then in that case, 4.
- Repeat question: Summarize your life in blog land and in real life.
In blog land, I am thrilled with all the positive comments I have been receiving and love how beneficial this blog and reading other blogs have been to me! In real life, I can't say that I can complain. I have a pretty OK job (on most days), great family, good friends and an awesome tool that is helping me get back on the road to being healthy!
- Dirt Off Your Shoulder - Jay-Z
- Womanizer - Britney Spears
- Ring the Alarm - Beyonce
- Telephone - Lady Gaga & Beyonce
- Holiday - Madonna
- Good Girls Go Bad - Cobra Starship
- Everlong - Foo Fighters
- Runaway - Kanye West
That's all for now. Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!