LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Kwitcher Bellyachin'!

Soooo...I had my first PB this weekend.  Guess that restriction decided to really kick in.  And no, my followers who are not banded, that does not mean Peanut Butter.  It means "Productive Burp"  aka, I threw up what I had just swallowed.  Sorry if that is TMI, but this blog entails all that goes along with being a bandster and this is one of the side effects.  Anyway - not sure why I PB'd (did I note chew enough?  did I eat too fast?  were those pita chips not a good idea?), but I did and now I know what it is like.  And I know I hope to avoid doing that again.  Yikes. 

I am continuing to lose weight at a pretty steady pace of around .4 pounds a day.  Luckily for me the scale hasn't gone in the wrong direction yet!  Or maybe it isn't lucky.  I have been working pretty damn hard at this, so I should be seeing good results!

Well, that's it.  Just a quick post! 

6 comments:

  1. I am working hard too! I am ready for the scale to say a lose of like 4 lbs! I am not a patient little bugger though!
    You are working hard and keep it up!

    Anything bread like isn't working for me. Haven't tried pita chips though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. I feel your pain on that one. I had one incident where I know I just ate too fast...plain and simple. I PB'd every 5 minutes for a half hour. It was TERRIBLE! I never want to do that again. Sounds like your officially initiated. Congratulations. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! PBing stinks. But great big YAY for your progress!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't PB'd yet, but it sounds uncomfortable! Sorry you had to go through that!

    Sounds like you're doing great band-wise, losing weight steadily is an awesome feeling. (I miss it!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amanda, You asked me about PF Changs and I'll have to tell you later because I've actually never been there - lol!

    ReplyDelete