LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

4 Days and Counting

Like any good Boy Scout (or Girl Scout??), it is always best to be prepared.  This past Saturday, I went to the newly opened Container Store in Raleigh.  Oh Container Store - how I love thee, with your storage ideas for stuff that doesn't even need storing.  Seriously, I could spend hours on end in that store (and countless dollars as well).  Anyway, this is some of the stuff I came home with:



All mini-containers.  The littlest one you see there?  Travel salt and pepper!  Only I can find the excitement in that.

I've also started stocking up on my "food".  Ha!  I suppose I should say "liquid" instead.  I have loads of Carnation Instant Breakfast - No Sugar Added on hand:



Plus chicken broth, beef broth, tomato soup, and Crystal Light.  Still need to get sugar-free Popsicles.  I was told by my doctor no Jell-O until week 4 - he considers it a "mushy" food.  Strange how the diet varies between different surgeons.  Other bloggers have been able to have Jell-O the day of the surgery! 

Well, that is all for now...I will be posting the dreaded "before" pictures this weekend.  Stay tuned!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda! Best of luck on Monday. I was banded on 12/20 so just over 2 weeks ago and couldn't be happier. I too feel that failure is not an option and am so hopeful! It is going to be a good year.
    Follow my journey at https://diaryofalapbandmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan! You are right- it is going to be a good year!

    ReplyDelete