LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Return To Work

First, I have changed the settings on my "comments" so non-registered users now may comment.  You are welcome, my extended family.

So yesterday was my first day back at work after being off 6 days - this is the longest I have ever been out, even including vacations.  Worked most of the day without any complications, but ended up leaving slightly early due to sleepiness.  Perhaps it is because I am existing off skim milk and sugar-free popsicles...hmmm...

As for how else I am progressing...I'm getting there.  If these darn incisions didn't exist I would be great.  It's not that they hurt, it's that they totally rank me out.  I hate stuff like that - I usually have to watch Grey's Anatomy through my hands so I can make sure I cover my eyes fast enough for the surgery scenes. 

In other news, American Idol starts tonight.  Not sure how I feel about that.  Can it be any good without Simon?  And last year totally sucked even WITH Simon.  We shall see.  Not sure how Jenny from the Block will do as a judge - considering singing isn't her forte, although look a Paula, I guess.  Oh, J.Lo, who would of thought at the height of your popularity you would be come the next Paula Abdul??

Only 4 more days until I can chew!  Stop laughing.  Some of you have no idea what it is like to have to drink your meals for 2 weeks. 

Until then...

2 comments:

  1. Chewing is good, you'll get there! I'm glad to read you're progressing! The incisions will heal and you'll be as good as new in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you were following my blog and I wanted to say hi. First of all, LOVE the name! There are quite a few of us Amandas here in Bandland. Not sure why. I had my surgery last February and have lost 103 lbs. I'm now at goal and could not be happier! I know things will be great for you too! Keep blogging - it really helps.

    ReplyDelete